One of the brightest ways to celebrate personal style is to simply clasp on a gold or silver necklace with a shot of sparkle.
And the easiest way to choose the most flattering chain is by working with the neckline of your day’s (or night’s) outfit.
1. Strapless (NK5360W84JJ):
There are several options and each can be incredibly eye-catching.
• Set a single solitaire pendant on a thin chain to lie right in the dimple of your clavicle.
• Choose a brilliant and bold statement necklace. All diamonds have incredible impact, especially when the dress is monochromatic. Multi-colored stones look impressive against a black gown as well.
• Choose a delicately crafted choker that is either centered on one large centerpiece stone, or highlights intricate artisanry with small set stones.
2. Turtlenecks (NK5383W84OX):
Because turtlenecks represent a more causal style and tend to be bulkier than the other options, choose necklaces that are lightweight, not too grand and move freely. A pendant on a long chain, or layered with another one elongates the body as the sweater does and won’t get tangled in the weave. Remember remove your necklaces BEFORE you take off the sweater.
Most effective when worn with a long pendant on a dense but not wide link that sports a sparkling drop that is shaped in such a way as to point, however, obviously, to your cleavage.
To contrast the horizontal neckline, pick two long vertical lengths, one that ends with a specific pendant or drop, and the other that frames the drop with a longer, more graceful curve.
5. Off the Shoulder (NK4076SVJGO):
You could wear a choker similar to one described under “strapless’ but the strongest look for this sensual neckline is ropes and ropes of gold and silver, of varied widths and lengths as many as you can handle. Just note – this can be dangerous if the evening includes a night of dancing.
So called because it reflects the same circumference as a classic strand of pearls. But don’t limit yourself. It’s a smart backdrop for a metal link chain or to loosely layer a combination of chain and bejeweled ropes for a fresh, informal take on glamour.
7. Button down shirt (NK5461SVJKD):
By the nature of the blouse’s silhouette, necklace placement is both understated and partially hidden. Consequently, it’s best to choose one of uniform design and detail (same sized stone or link all around) long enough to drop below the clavicle but short enough to display the bottom curve before the highest closed shirt button. Y necklaces are a nifty option provided you open one extra button than you may be used to.