Today’s modern superwomen are self-sufficient, responsible, fun, and always on their toes. They’ve got everything covered, from project briefings to after-work parties. And while some of us have mastered navigating the long days, it may be tricky to look the part at night! Gone are the days of hauling an evening dress to work or toppling out of your skirt in the restroom to fulfill your after-work plans in style! Today, the concept of transitioning from day to night with minimum effort is more relevant than ever. And women’s jewelry plays an indispensable role hitting the look to the T.
Today’s best post-work trends are a creative take on these formal/semi-formal looks that transcend time. It’s a function of professionalism and creativity, and jewelry delivers exactly that! Jewelry can be the focal point of a whole ensemble, which is what makes it so unique. So, here are a few quick and easy methods to glam up your outfit with the most versatile women’s jewelry designs that can handle any desk-to-dinner transition situation seamlessly.
Women’s Jewelry for Post-Work Drinks?
A pair of earrings is your best friend!
We know you’d like your transitions to be quick and easy, especially when you have your colleagues waiting to go for drinks! Looking for a mirror is always a good idea, but what if you could just modify your look on the way? A pair of diamond earrings can be these miracle makers. Diamond earrings are easy to add flair to any ensemble, from a simple sheath dress to an otherwise plain business suit. If you want to play up your fun side while your colleagues sit across from you, earrings will not only provide dimension and depth but will also be conversation starters.
Pro Tip: Earrings bring gentle texture and dimension to your appearance. If there’s one thing we love about earrings, it’s how much fun they are to style. Experiment with length and size, from hoops to cuffs, huggies, and drops. Discover what works best for you! We enlist some of our favorites for you below:
1. Huggies, such as these in 14K yellow gold, are compact and hug the ear, resting near the earlobe. Wide and chunky, choose these for a statement appeal that perfectly complements sleek hair and high necklines.
2. If you want to channel the Audrey Hepburn from ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’ vibe while still following the diamond and yellow gold trend to go with your silk blouses, these 14K 40 mm Hoops from the Bujukan Collection are the way to go!
3. Diamond studs are a classic piece of women’s jewelry that can dress up your collared outfits. Whether you’re wearing a pantsuit or a pencil skirt, these White Gold Diamond Stud Star Earrings add a touch of glitz by creating the illusion of glittering eyes.
Looking for Holiday Glamour Accessories?
Necklaces are the way to go!
Nothing says “holidays” like diamonds and gold, which add a dash of brightness and oodles of sparkle to your festivities. And while it may upset you that you have little to no time when transitioning from business to holiday mode, fixing this dilemma isn’t complicated. All you need is a bit of glitz around your neck! A well-chosen necklace stowed away in your office purse can effortlessly morph your daytime look into a party-ready night-time ensemble without needing a detour. Throw on a statement necklace or a striking pendant that reflects your personality!
Pro Tip: A diamond necklace adds elegance, sophistication, and shine to any ensemble. Remember that sleek and voguish styles go well with modern workwear and can act as your holiday star! Here are a few designs you cannot miss:
1. When you wear a pendant-style necklace with a V-neck top, such as this 18-inch 14K Yellow Gold Diamond Pave Dog Tag Necklace, the contrasting geometries frame your head attractively, pulling the onlooker’s eye up to your face.
2. It is difficult to transform a plain boatneck shirt into something suitable for a party! This 14K Yellow Gold Curved Bar and Waterfall Chain Necklace defies convention by overlaying jewelry over fabric, making it really stand out!
Styling up for Friday night with your girlfriends?
Let those rings dazzle!
Don’t let the anxiety of a long, stressful week get the better of you on a Friday night. If you have friends who are as excited about going out after work as you are, chances are the plans have already been set. All we know is that it most definitely shouldn’t be the place for workday analogs. Whether you play cards or just make a toast, let your fingers do the talking! How? Well, Rings are a great way to make a statement.
Pro Tip: While you may favor lightweight and dainty jewelry in the office, there are certain types and settings of rings that may appear overpowering but will undoubtedly make you the versatility champion. When you pay attention to dimensions and color, your ring will improve your work look at any time and in any place. Get rid of your fit bits and liven up your style with our favorite rings:
1. The smooth reflecting surface and simple design of the dome ring make it a dramatic, yet timeless design. When worn with full-sleeved workwear, this 14K Yellow Gold High Polished Dome Ring stands out.
3. Feel rather enthusiastic today? Is it because of the recent applause you received at work or the excitement of meeting your friends later to celebrate! This statement 14K White Gold Wide Band Layered Diamond Ring will keep your excitement intact!
Need to look stunning for the after-work dates?
Allow your wrist to express your personality!
Have a mid-week blind date or another fantastic evening planned with your partner? There’s no need to rush home to change or be concerned about how you can enhance your ensemble. The most effective way to create the perfect evening metamorphosis is to use the power of your wrist! Make your personality shine with a large range of bracelets, bangles, and cuffs in a variety of styles, colors, and widths.
Pro Tip: You don’t want your office jewelry jingling while you’re typing, and we can’t afford to make a bad impression on a date. As a result, select something that is both simple and elegant. Choose wisely depending on the metal, setting, and, most significantly, size. Here are a few that you must try:
1. ‘When in doubt, seek chevron!’ A design that can be worn from day to night and then, again the next day, this 14K Yellow Gold Chevron Cuff Bracelet with White Gold Diamond Pavé Station is ageless and will make you look smart and sophisticated.
2. Are you looking for something sculptural to take you from meeting new people at work to a date night in the city? This 14K White Gold Bujukan Bead Cuff Bracelet with Pavé Diamond Connectors is destined to become your “must-have”.