Top Five Must Have Jewels for Spring 2019
We are looking forward to spring 2019, shedding layers of winter clothes and excited about new jewelry trends as we move forward into the warm weather months.
At Gabriel, we strive to be on-trend but also offer enduring styles and pieces that work with your wardrobe staples and seasonal updates.
Here are Top 5 Spring essentials that are in keeping with the new directions and are also wearable and versatile while making an independent statement:
1) A fine vintage evokes the lacey openwork feeling of Edwardian/Belle Époque styles with a new spin and a contemporary feel. These open, airy and embroidery styles were seen on the spring runways and we translated this look into our easy-to-wear, versatile vintage-inspired 925 Sterling Silver white sapphire earrings with a floral motif. They are accessible in look and price.
2) Cuff love provides yellow gold basics with a twist in all categories of bracelets. Our 14K yellow and white gold dual cuff exemplifies what’s trending in 14K yellow gold—it’s the perfect choice to add, stack and layer with some of our single cuffs and bangles as well as our flexible tennis and link-chain bracelets. All are in style and offer a look that’s both assertive and feminine.
3) Hoop dreams set the stage for all styles of hoops which are back in popularity and were seen on the runways, the red carpet and in our studio where we’ve created myriad looks for a diverse demographic. We particularly love our 14K white gold 20MM classic hoop this season as it represents one of the many hoop trends—strategically placed diamonds set in white gold hoops. We also offer all sizes of diamond hoops in white, yellow and rose gold as well as double-wire hoops and inverted pear-shaped drop earrings and other shapes and sizes. These are a wardrobe full of hoops and why not keep adding? They offer a classic take on a trend that’s only going to gain momentum.
For those of you who have multiple piercings, you can add in another trend with edgy jewelry—think twinkling diamond stars in our yellow gold huggie hoop earrings. The larger and smaller hoops offer a high-style look climbing up the ear, while the stars conjure the magic of the night sky and add sparkle about the face.
4) Double-Layer take the guesswork out of double-layering this season with the chic double stranded singular necklace. Gaining in popularity our 14K white gold layered necklace features two diamond encrusted embellishments include an elongated spike pendant creating an architectural angular lines with a delicate look. We’re seeing more edgy, geometric styles and we’ve designed coordinating earrings to wear separately or together with this necklace.
5) Ring once, ring twice, ring three times and make a statement with these stackable rings—wear one or more of these trendy stylish rings, on-target in yellow, rose, or white gold with diamond accents . There is nothing like brightening up your jewelry wardrobe after a dreary winter with creating your own personal style for a fresh new feeling for spring.
Color continues into spring 2019 with a variety of metal colors, diamonds and gemstones. We have it all and hope that you will spring forward with us.
For more on our Spring Forward looks go to our digital brochure: